• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 6.5-284 titanium PRICE REDUCED

bettin

I have a Remington 700 Titanium chambered in 6.5-284. The rifle action is trued and the barrel is a carbon fiber wrapped, Rock Creek cut rifled barrel. The stock is a carbon Lone Wolf that is pillar and epoxy bedded.It has a Leupold 4.5-14-40 VX3 with custom reticle. The rifle weighs 5.5 lbs with out scope. This rifle prints .2-.3 " groups at 100 yds and 1-1.5" groups at 400yds. It has been on 1 hunt, and is in perfect condition. You can see pics of this rifle on my web site www.bettincustomguns.com. The stock has been repainted to a granite brown instead of the hunter green. Price $2500 without scope. scope can be bought for $550. Questions email me [email protected]

No difference, this rifle belongs to a friend of mine who likes new toys. He took this on one whitetail hunt and is now having me build him a elk gun.The price is less because I give him a special deal on his rifles. He takes me on some hunts with him, and we trade the hunts for some of the costs on the rifles. I will put a 100% gaurantee on this rifle just like a new one.

Recent Posts