• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 RUM

Thats a hell of a nice gun with a great price on it. Custom gun that shoots 1in at 300. Also with already loads developed too bad i already got one. Great rig for a great price

If I remember right speeds are around 2600-2750ish. Mine likes the 300 gr scenars better than the sierras, haven't tried the bergers. I think my load was 89g of rl25, I'll have to check and see the specifics like oal etc.

I'll sell the rifle, all reloading components for $3000.

Needing cash to pay kid bills, thanks for the offers but really not interisted in any trades

If I remember right speeds are around 2600-2750ish. Mine likes the 300 gr scenars better than the sierras, haven't tried the bergers. I think my load was 89g of rl25, I'll have to check and see the specifics like oal etc.

I'll sell the rifle, all reloading components for $3000.

Needing cash to pay kid bills, thanks for the offers but really not interisted in any trades

That my friends is a hell of a deal, throwing in the reloading components, AND lowering the price. My guess is this rifle will be sold in 24 hours. Just the bullets and rifle parts are worth $3k

Recent Posts