• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 Norma

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymull12

Stiller Tac 338 action
timney trigger
Brux barrel with side port break
McMillan a3 adjustable stock
Nightforce base and rings
Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x56 with zero stop
NP-R1 reticle
28 inch barrel
bipoid

Gun has 60 rounds through it.

100 rounds of custom reload ammo 300gr bullets
Work and ammo done by Brent Jacobs at Western Precision Rifles

$4000

Willing to sell gun separate from scope, rings and base

Attachments

• 400.jpg
    400.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 399.jpg
    399.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Western Precision Rifles put it together for my cousin. Western Precision Rifles sighted it in and my cousin took it to a long distance shoot class that Western Precision Rifles organized. He said he hit the targets out to 1200 yards. He had financial trouble and had to sell it right after that and I bought it to help him out. I have not shot it much because I have other long distance guns I have have used more for the hunting I do.

She weights about 15lbs.

I live in Queen Creek Az, southeast of phoenix.

I only want to sell it because my wife wants to use the money to buy herself something. She knows I have multiple long range guns so she has demanded I sell one.

It is a very specialized gun that not many people need. I have offers to sell it in parts. It would just be easier for me to sell it as one set up. But I may need to split it up.

FPS!!!!

Hahaha SIKE. But a bump none the less. Didn't want to mess anyone up with the real thing figured it was a good laugh. Hope it moves for you. I would love to have it if I didn't already have my 338 lapua.

I was wondering if youband tried the Norma factory ammo? Do you have what it groups at for example 600 yds and how many shots? Thanks

only shot custom loads. groups less that an inch at a 1/4 mile. gun has had ~60 rounds through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.