• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 Norma Mag Everything You Need to Shoot Long Range

shooting4life

I am selling this rifle to fund another project, the only trade that I am interested in Desert Tactical Arms SRS in either 308 or 338 lapua. First person to say that they will take it unconditionally in the thread wins. I am located in San Bruno CA and will travel throughout the greater Bay Area and parts of the central valley for a PPT. I heavily prefer a PPT because shipping/insurance for the rifle will be expensive and if I ship your FFL must accept from non FFL's and shipping will be 50 dollars for 2 seperate packages.
For sale is 338 Norma Magnum built by RW Snyder. This rifle is built on a custom Phoenix Machine SS receiver with a 28" Brux barrel that is 9.5 twist. The barrel is topped with a Badger FTE brake and a Timney trigger is hanging from the receiver. The stock is a Mcree T-mag folder stock. The stock is still in the white so it needs to be finished. The stock takes AICS 338 mags. The rifle without the scope/rings/bi pod is about 16 pounds. The rifle has only been test fired from RW Snyder, no other rounds have been put down range making it brand new.
The rifle comes with everything seen in the picture except for the bi-pod and the hard case. I will now list everything that is going to come with the rifle and the lowest price it can be found for on-line. All accessories are brand new except for the US Optics Cant level which is like new and only installed on this rifle.

Seekins 20 moa base 100.00
Seekins 30 mm rings 110.00
U.S. Optics Cant Level 83.00
Falcon 4x14x44 FFP moa/mil scope 395.00
Accu-stock Mono Pod with quick release 100.00
2 attachable piccatiny rails 60.00
MIL-TAC Front Cover & Rail 100.00
2 AICS 338 Magazines 170.00
Lucas Bore Guide (Waiting For Delivery) 40.00
Total 865.00
Reloading Components
Forester FL Bench Rest Die Set 65.00
200 Pieces of New Norma Brass 360.00
300 Lapua Scenar 300gr bullets 240.00
50 SMK 300gr Bullets (Purchased in Open Box from Cal Gunner) 33.00
270 SMK 250gr Bullets (Same As Above) 150.00
Total 848.00
I will sell everything listed above (Rifle, Accessories and Components) for 4000.00 total OBO. I will hold the rifle for up to 2 months for a seller if you send me a 200 dollar check. I will return the check to you when you make full payment. I accept cash, money orders or discrete paypal (+3%) at this time. I have positive feedback on Calguns.net under the same screen name. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

The rifle is also listed on other sites.

jordangunstuff041.jpg

jordangunstuff042.jpg

jordangunstuff043.jpg

jordangunstuff044.jpg

jordangunstuff048.jpg

I have been getting some questions about splitting up the rifle from the accessories. I will sell the rifle with the MIL-TAC Front Cover & Rail, Seekins 20 moa base, 1 mag and reloading dies for 2700.00 OBO. All other items listed can be purchased with the rifle at 10% less than the price listed above. The buyer of the rifle will have first crack at the accessories/reloading components then all other items will be moved to the appropriate forum for sale to everyone else. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Jordan

Recent Posts