• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 Lapua

Someone better pick this up, before I do something stupid. I own probably 15 Geraci built guns all meet his 3/8 guarantee....with me shooting them:) They will do better with Don driving.

BTW Robb is good to go.

Robb how bout lunch for this bump?:)

Could you tell us why you are selling it so early after having it made at what groupings you have gotten with it. I presume it shoots also Lapua factory loads?

I am not the owner but have a good idea why he is selling other than his compeitive pistol shooting.......hint it is loud and keeps you up all night and requires lots of diapers:) I bought his bulldozer, and one of his old 45s but am holding off on this gun because I figure his FTR .308 is next on the block.

Likke eddybo said, I have some of the best pistol shooters in the country mentoring me and they showed me that I can shoot a handgun. THerefore, I am more addicted to handguns then rifles. I want to start building cheaper rifles as well. This rifle set me back 4200 and I cant get an offer atleast 65% of its value.

Hey Eddyo I will give you this rifle for your FTR and that 280 from Bullock that you dont shoot anymore. Then Ill let you have my ftr for a loss on my part. I also have 80 in lapua brass I will throw in. Thanks buddy

Could you tell us why you are selling it so early after having it made at what groupings you have gotten with it. I presume it shoots also Lapua factory loads?

Hmm you know I really want your .308. Lets discuss that tomorrow. I know you are busy today.

Likke eddybo said, I have some of the best pistol shooters in the country mentoring me and they showed me that I can shoot a handgun. THerefore, I am more addicted to handguns then rifles. I want to start building cheaper rifles as well. This rifle set me back 4200 and I cant get an offer atleast 65% of its value.

Hey Eddyo I will give you this rifle for your FTR and that 280 from Bullock that you dont shoot anymore. Then Ill let you have my ftr for a loss on my part. I also have 80 in lapua brass I will throw in. Thanks buddy

I am probably going to trade it to "Eddybo," but it is possibly still available. I will have you pics in the morning. Thanks