• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 338 lapua improved

shooter72

I got this rifle from another member here who has had it for MANY years. I have nothing bad to say about it other than for me I wish it was overall a little heavier. I am selling it as another shooting friend offered me his BAT338 that weights about 3lbs heavier than this one. I don't carry the guns so it's better suited for me. this gun as set up with bipod and all weighed in at 13.8lbs on my scale.
Mcmillan A5 with adjustable cheek piece (it's pillared and bedded)
Jewel trigger set at 4 ounces with safety
Stiller Tac 338 action
Heavy recoil lug and Badger 20MOA rail
Krieger barrel 28" sendero contour it's fluted and has a side port brake (approx. 300 rounds)
This is a single shot rifle and it is throated for the 300 grain bullets. it shoots around 1/2" at 100 yards, and has printed 4-5" groups at 1050 on paper. Have video of it shooting sub MOA out past a mile also.
I have brass and dies available to the buyer only at an additional cost.
$2650 gun only no scope or bipod.

Attachments

• improved.jpg
    improved.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 119
  • improved1.jpg
    improved1.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 117
  • improved2.jpg
    improved2.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 115
  • improved3.jpg
    improved3.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 108
  • improved4.jpg
    improved4.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 108
  • improved6.jpg
    improved6.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 113
I can verify that this gun is a hammer, I have seen this rig in action and believe me it shoots, and also is a good price for a custom action outfit with top notch components.