• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 338 edge

shooter72

Custom build by Dave Bruno in Dayton PA:
Stiller Predator action (single shot with rail)
Jewel trigger with top safety
Mcmillan stock pillared and bedded
Krieger barrel 26.5" plus a brake
Gun has less than 100 rounds down barrel only shot H1000 and 250 bergers out of this rig. With NF SHV it weight un at just over 10lbs. This gun is a really good shooter just don't go out hunting to use it anymore.
Spent WAY to much money on vacation so I have to sale this or one of my New Christensen Arms ridgelines I just got and haven't played with yet. either way something has to go to keep the wife happy.

Attachments

• Edge1.jpg
    Edge1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 230
  • Edge.jpg
    Edge.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 221
Come on guys a custom 338 edge for only $1900 someone wants this.

I don't want to sale the 28 nosler or the 300RUM ridgelines I just got but they will go up if someone doesn't take this sweet custom for a really good price!!! I have correct head stamp brass that can sweeten the deal on the edge as well.

Steal of a deal on your rifle. You can't even come close to buying the parts for that price let alone the smith fees from a very respected smith. If I didn't already have a custom 338 Lapua It would be on its way to my safe. GLWS