• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 EDGE w/nightforce scope for sale

midwesthunter

I have a .338 Edge up for sale here. The gun is built on a single shot Stiller Predator. It has a custom bolt knob, Rifle Basix trigger, Lilja 30" Stainless Fluted barrel, muzzle is .880" and has an Ops Inc Brake. Rifle weighs just under 15 pounds as pictured. Has a canted Farrel base, it is a 20MOA. The stock is an adjustable cheek MPI blank that was custom built up, it resembles a McM A5 with a little heavier fore end and no butt hook. Also has a picitinni rail for atlas style bipod. the whole rifle is finished in a duracoat paint job. It shows some wear, but is a nice looking rifle. There are 300 rounds down the tube, and this is a solid 1/2 MOA capable rifle, and possibly even better. I have some brass and some 300 Ultra dies as well as some bullets to be included as well (will have to update later when I can count them all up). Scope is a NighForce 3.5-15x50 with sunshade and painted caps. NP-R1 reticle and 1/4 MOA clicks, in TPS rings. Not zero stop or ffp. $3300 shipped to your FFL. Must accept transfer from individual.
(Bipod not included) Will split up make an offer
003-5.jpg

Last edited:
I am slavating all over myself as I write this; awesome set up. Is there anything you would consider as a partial trade? Cash is hard to come by in this economy (I am still waiting for change to come my way...).

If were talking trades, I do wash windows, what a sweet gun. Come on lottery gods. Good luck on selling her

I have a Springfield Socom II with a Trijicon Tripower. It is the black rifle and has about 200-250 rounds through it, with three magazines. Let me know if you are interested, what that would be worth to you and I could send some pics. Also, would you consider selling just your rifle and if so how much?

Ok, suit yourself. Thought I would offer. Even if it is just a box. I would pay market value.:rolleyes:

Recent Posts