• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 338 build parts

tyfo

I have all the parts minus a trigger for a custom 338 build. This is what is included.
Action- surgeon 1086r
Barell- fluted 30" lilja 10twist taper 28
Break- apa fat bastard
Stock- mcmillan a1-3 two font studs mag fill 45% olive 35% tan 20% dark brown inletted for the parts included here.
Bottom metal- seekins 338 dbm, I believe the max oal for the mag is 3.97
All parts are unused and I have everything that was included with them when I purchased them. Im asking $2900 which is less than I paid for everything. It would be a good opportunity to get the parts for a custom build without waiting 4 months for custom parts.
Contact me via pm with questions.

I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone so I will have to post pictures when I get home tonight.

I will start seperating things if I cant get it all sold. Would you want just the barrel or everything else except the barrel?

I would like cash, but i am open to trade or a combination of cash and trade. I have been playing around with getting a tactical or varmint style .308 from either savage or remington. I also need to get another spotting scope, something more light weight that i can pack with me on those longs treks up in the mountains. If anyone has either of those and would like to trade let me know.

Here are some pictures of the parts:

Attachments

• IMAG0285.jpg
    IMAG0285.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0283.jpg
    IMAG0283.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0284.jpg
    IMAG0284.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 7
It's the .550 bolt face. Easy to open up though if you want to run a lapua.

Yep. You do have first on the barrel. I have a lot of interest in all the parts, but the stock and since I have no use for a stock inletteted for those parts I am going to lower the price for everything together to $2600. If I don't have everything sold by Tuesday then I will start separating things.

Ok. So it looks like I'm not going to be able to sell the parts all together so i am splitting them up. I will be contacting people in the order they contacted me. Thanks all for looking.

Recent Posts