• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300WM

Twisted300Win MAG

im looking to sell or trade my weatherby vanguard chambered in 300WM. It has been rebarreled by Hart rifle barrels. The action face has been squared and the lugs lapped. It has a Hart barrel#8 contour.(similar to a MTU) 28" long 1" @ the muzzle. 1:10 twist. It has 8 spiral flutes. It's a stainless action. Rifle basics trigger @ just over 1lb. Extra power wolf firing pin spring. The stock is a McMillan A2 that is pillar bedded. Mcswirly gray green and black.1" deceleratir pad. 2 studs up front one in the butt. EGW 20MOA base.

This rifle shoots the 208 grain A-MAXES phonomally. 210VLDs and 180Accubonds shoot awesome as well. Round count is between 6-700. I'll try and find exact count. I kept a log but it's lost in the mess of a move. I'm sellers no because I want to fund a rifle for my son to shoot.

Asking $1100 shipped and I'll include whatever bullets I have left. 100-150 208's and a set of rcbs dies.

I'm open to trades. I can add cash as needed as long as it's not too much. And I can accept a trade plus cash if needed.
20 ga pistol grip shotgun
Ruger 1022 takedown
Ruger RPR
Bolt gun in .223
Optics

Thanks
Donald Gammons
734-377-8338
[email protected]View attachment 77479
View attachment 77478