• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300RUM McMillan A5 Rock CreekFS or trade for BENELI SBEll

backyardsniper

I have a custom 300 rum. It is on a rem 700 action trued, factory old school rem trigger, 30" rock creek 1/10 barrel mcmillan A5 with terry cross cheek piece. JP howitzer brake, and a badger ordnance 20 moa. Work was done by R&D precision it is set up as a single shot but all it needs is a different follower if you want to make it a repeater. Has factory rem bottom metal. It is all ceracoated green with OD green and black swirl stock. Has about 275 rounds down, and it is a real shooter. With the 225 hornadys and 230 bergers it is awfully close to a 338 lapua. I'll get some pics up later and if you want some now PM me and I will email them to you. $2550 shipped Always interested in trades. What I really need is a Benelli SBEll or a Super Vinci. I hate to get rid of this gun but I have gotten in on a really hot duck lease and I need a new benneli particularly if you have one of the SBEll waterfowl editions. I will make you a real nice deal.

Thanks

Bump. Alright no ********. Tonight only I will take $2000, this rifle would cost no less than $3K to build, but I need some cash and I will make somebody one hell of a deal.