• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300 RUM

Sealesniper

I bought this rifle for my Alberta Moose, Elk and wolf hunt and it is more rifle than what I need for 150# Eastern NC whitetails. Nothing wrong with the gun. It is an awesome shooter. Gun can be sold with or without the scope. NXS HS 5.5x22x56 with level, cover and sunshade. Reticle is mil-dot. Does not have ZS. Less than 300 rounds down the pipe (I have actual round count at home and can add that later today)

Full blown Precision Rifle and Tool Custom 300RUM Right Hand
Winchester Model 70 action, Wyatts extended box mag, Jewell trigger Swirl lathed bolt, McMillan adjustable stock w/ BDL bottom metal, NF 20 MOA base, Muzzel brake. Set up to shoot a mile with heavy Palma Brux bbl. load work up with Berger 210 VLD hunting. Gun with rings and bases $2400 shipped conus. Add $1400 for the scope and another $100 for all loading brass, bullets and dies. I will not sell loading supplies or scope unless gun is sold and buyer does not want whole package.

PM for more info. I will add pictures later today as well.

Gun weighs 14 pounds as a full outfit. Subtract scope weight for base gun, or roughly 13 pounds. 183 rounds down the tube. Pictures will be added

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 9
$2000 shipped. Last price drop.

This gun is a shooter but I need to thin the herd. If you are looking for a very accurate and reasonably priced gun, this might be the gun for you.

Roger

Please Note: Only 183 rounds down the tube. Original post should have said less than 200 not 300.

Last edited:
I sold this rifle to Roger and it is a shooter, Shot it out to 1200 yards and even out to 1800 yards. This gun is the real deal for someone wanting a deal on a long range rig.
Buy with confidence from Roger he is a good guy to deal with.

what is the weight of the gun and what weight bullets are u shooting whom makes the brass for 300 rum remington only?