• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300 RUM for sale......

Browning460 all these guns you keep bring up are from over a year ago. I'm sure they are all sold. Look at the dates before clogging this whole site up trying to get your post count up.

Browning460 all these guns you keep bring up are from over a year ago. I'm sure they are all sold. Look at the dates before clogging this whole site up trying to get your post count up.

Maybe be they should of put sold on the site then. And I'm not just trying to get my post count up pal.

Maybe be they should of put sold on the site then. And I'm not just trying to get my post count up pal.

Browning460 I beg to differ! Read the dam post above yours, most say sold or SPF or are from years ago!

I have to stand with Browning460 on this thread. I have responded to OLD threads to occasionally find the items still available. That can sometimes mean a great deal — especially with sellers that don't have time to keep dealing with the bumps, edits, and reposting that is sometimes needed to sell an item.

I have also found most listings more than 6-months old were dead, even if not marked as such.

I have also sold items that were posted long ago & that I stopped pushing. A reply to old posts got that started.

Any post that isn't marked closed, locked, or sold is fair game. If there is a complaint to be made it should be directed towards posters who don't mark their closed listings as such.