• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .300 dakota for sale

locotrician

Invisible
Custom .300 dakota
-worked Rem 700 action
-Manners T4-A adjustable stock in desert sand
-Kreiger 27" fluted MTU contour
-Jewell HVR trigger with safety set at 2.0 lbs
-tubb recoil lug
- piller bedded and bedded in pro bed
-ken farrell FG force base 20MOA
-ken farrell matched ring set
-leupold MK4 LR/T 8.5-25x50 scope
-exactly 300 rounds down the tube
-200 pcs dakota (hornady) brass 100 of which are three times fired and 100 are brand new still in the packaging.
i shoot about 1/3 moa at 300 yards with this gun my shooting partner routinely shoots it just a bit better than that i dont know what it does at 100 yards as i have never shot it at 100 yards. will include load data if you want it. i am willing to seperate rifle and scope but only if the rifle sells first. i do not need to sell this i just get tired of things quickly and want to move on to another build. i do not know how to post pictures on here and i know that is going to kill the interest in this rifle i do have pics and can e mail them to you anyone wanting them. any questions just ask.

bare gun,no scope rings or base-$1,900
whole package will include redding dies $3,100

forgot to mention that the stock has 2 flush cups on off bolt side and a bipod stud. barrel is 10 twist.

Last edited:
I would consider partial trades if it's something that intrests me and I don't already have one I'm open to ideas and i will e mail those pics this morning. Thanks

Recent Posts