• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300 Blk Out Rifle (GAP/Kelly Kyle)

Red man

This gun started out as a custom 300 blk out from Kelly Kyle. It has a douglas varmint contour 1/7 twist barrel 16.5 inches, remington 700 SA, HS precision stock, BDL bottom metal and badger 20 MOA rail. It had ejector issues when I first started shooting it so I sent it to George at GA Precision and had it totally redone. New PTG Bolt with Sako extractor, head space redone, barrel recrowned and threaded 5/8-24 with cap, coated FDE, and painted by Custom Gun Coatings Trucker Girl camo. The gun shoots great now and is basically a GAP besides the stamp. It is very accurate and shoots Cooper creek 208 amax subsonic loads really well. I am selling to free up cash for another build. It has under 150 rounds. $2950.00 Obo [email protected]- Scope and bipod not included. Scope can be purchased if interested though.

Attachments

• photo-96.jpg
    photo-96.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
Price reduced to $2350.00 shipped. someone needs an extremely accurate 300 blkout. You wont find one nicer.