• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300/221 Fireball

458win

Always had a desire to own one of these so I had it built, shot it and realized its not my cup of tea. Less then 50 Rounds
Rifle is suppressor ready. For you that do not know what this is it is basically a 300 Whisper but cannot call it that as SSK has the whisper name patented. So .300/221 Fireball is correct designation.

Specs*
Remington Left Hand 700 Short action trued
Douglas Premium 17in barrel with end cap threaded 5/8x24
Trigger set to 2.5lbs

Not much of a call for this sort of rig so $875 gets you the rifle and 100 pieces of brass shipped to your FFL. (its all the brass I had started out with so there is some once fired and new brass) If you would like the Redding 300/221 3 die set $1000 even shipped to your FFL. Trades welcome

whisper.jpg

Last edited:
wow dang the luck if it was a right hand it would be sold right now i have a ltr 6.8 rem i have been thinking of having made into the same gun could you maybe tell me who did it and how much it might cost i would really appreciate it

I am right handed. The left hand bolt really speeds things up when your shooting from a rest. It is a pain offhand...but this rifle isn't built to be shot offhand :D $1150 gets you the rifle. I think preformed brass is $50 per 100 (if I remember correctly).

New Price on the rifle $830 Shipped to your FFL.

I am pretty interested but like everybody else i am waiting on some money not sure if I would want to but yet but would you maybe consider a partial trade for my 700 ltr in 6.8 rem

Last edited:
I am pretty interested but like everybody else i am waiting on some money not sure if I would want to but yet but would you maybe consider a partial trade for my 700 ltr in 6.8 rem

Yes I would be interested in your 6.8 :D Always after something different.

what stock is on your rifle is it factory, aftermarket, is it bedded etc.

Dang it would be nice if my stock would fit but its right handed the ltr comes with an hs percision aluminum bedded stock I will let you know something by the end of the week if i can get my other stuff worked out if you can sell it dont wait on me by any means cause you know stuff does not always work out the way you plan it

Without the suppressor and shooting supersonic about like a 223. Subsonic without suppressor about like a 22.

Suppressed with subsonics hardly anything.

Man I wish that was a right handed action .I think I would be an awsome short range preaditor gun. With supressor and night vision totally awsome.

Told you i would get back to you friday doesnt look like im ganna be able to make it happen. Maybe if you still have it I can do something later.

Recent Posts