• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .280 AI

Airborne

I have a Shilen DGA Action with a Hart #4 Barrel that has about 150 rounds through it. It has a Remington trigger that has been adjusted and tuned. It is in a bedded Classic McMillian Stock that is painted solid green. The Shilen DGA Action was brand new and one of the last ones made. It is a repeater action with Remington follower and spring. Leupold Bases and rings that have been lapped.

Invested $3,200 am looking to sell for $2,000. I also have Redding Competition reloading dies for the rifle.

Thanks

Last edited:
What dies do you have for the 280AI and would you be interested in selling them separately. If you do please PM with the details. Thanks

I will try to get to the pictures asap. I just bought a house and everything is packed I will try to post groups as well. It is consistent 1/4" for 5 shots. Some of the 200 yd groups were shot by Bill Shilen.

As far as the dies are concerned they are Redding Competetion dies with the Competetion Seater die as well. At this time I would like to include them with the rifle.

Thanks for the repsonses. I will get back to all shortly.

Hart #4 contour with a 1-9 twist. Classic McMillan Stock, Repeater with Stainless bottom metal floor palte and a custom trigger guard. I will try to pst pictures soon.

One guy was goign to try and save up for it. So to answer your question yes it is still for sale. Will include the Dies which are like brand new and brass and what ever else I have for a .280Ai.

Thanks for the interest.

Hi what do you want for shipping, zip code 98591 send me your address in a pm,is us postal money order ok?Thanks Ty