• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 28 Nosler

hweissert

Getting into the small BR game with some new guns and clearing out some faves to do so. Up on this one is my custom 28 Nosler. Rifle was built by apr. Custom throated for long vld bullets with extended box bag. Built for and shoots the 195 Berger lights out. It's had exactly 101 rounds fired and is 1/2 moa gun to as long of distance as I've shot it. Built on Remington action blue printed with lugs lapped, bartlein sendero contour barrel finished at 28" threaded 5/8 24 thread and includes radial break. Barrel and bolt spiral fluted and bolt hex cut. Barreled action ceracoated stainless and sits in McMillan game scout stock with woodland spectre color. Stock also had lug and first inch of barrel bedded to rifle. Also has jewel trigger. Will include brass, dies, and bullets I have with buyer given load data as well. Here's 3 pics. First of two of rifle and final of buck with carnage from 765 yards. 2650 cash ftf. Pm for questions. Would include huskemaw 5-20x50 blue diamond with Talley rings for an additional 1200.

Pm me for pics

Pics and info sent to those requesting. Please pm number or email and I'll send pics to any that I've missed

Here are some pics. Sorry for the delay on getting them up. All messages have been answered to now as well. Thanks!