• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 28 Nosler carbon build

Ok....in the interest of full disclosure..... so, when I pulled the stock and put it all back together, I noticed another cartridge marking on the barrel. Had the previous owner talk to the builder at SMR and it was originally chambered in 7LRM, it didn't meet accuracy expectations and was cut down 1/2" and rechambered to 28 Nosler. Very low round count as 7 lrm and 31 as a 28. With the new info, I'll throw in a custom holster with alligator inlay with the purchase. ($250 value)

IMG_2403.PNG
IMG_2121.JPG

Pics of the previous chamber mark and the type of holster you get with the purchase

I am the previous owner. This is a great rifle. Super light. J. And I made a trade and he was great to work with. This gun shoots great and is really nice to carry. The target in the post was shot by me at 100 yards. It shoots like that off my old rickety wood bench. If I had the cash I would buy it back. Buy with confidence.

Thanks brother! If I can drum up a bit of cash to cover a different project, (accident) I'm gonna keep it! Just got caught at a goofy time between a couple large projects. I gotta say also, you were a pleasure to do business with as well.

Last edited:
Last bump. May not need to sell after all. Gonna leave this up for a couple more days, then put it back in the stable. Last chance at a super-light, turn key LR hammer at a discount price.

Going to put her away. Thanks for the offers etc...

Mods please delete