• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .264 Win Mag

danshae

I recentlly in the last 6 months had hart build me a custom 264 win mag and i need to sell.it is built on a remington blueprinted action,with a spiral fluted bolt and skeletonized bolt handle,27 inch #5 douglas taper stainless barrel with teflon coated straight flutes,mcmillan htg stock with pillars and glass bedded color is olive green 60%-gray 20%-black 20%.gun has about 200 rds through it and is an absolute tack driver,I have a zeiss conquest 4.5-14x50 on it with custom kenton industries turret knobs both windage and elevation and one full revolution will get me to 950 yds.the scope is also nested in talley lightweights.the gun doesnt have a scratch on it.I also have 200 hundred once fired nosler brass for it and 2oo 140 berger hunting vld bullets that will go with it.I am asking 2200.00 or best offer for everything.I almost forgot it also has a jewell trigger set at 1.5 pnds.

Last edited:
Id like the whole package to go other wise Id take 1800.00 for gun.

You mentioned that this is a tack driver, What MOA @ 100yards with factory loads or hand loads. If hand loads were used what is your recipe.

Where would this be comming from and what would your best price be??

if your deal does not come through, i will take it at your asking price.
email: [email protected]
if i don't answer soon i will be out on an elk hunt and get back to you as soon as possible.

post_old.gif
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
danshae
user_offline.gif

Bronze Member

Re: Custom .264 Win Mag
its sold
Check original poster's update, esp. date.