• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 260 Rig FS

calling4life

Savage Model 10 Action, lugs lapped. Rock Creek Remington varmint in 260rem. finished at 26", fluted for a 24" finish but I wanted the extra length. 1/8 twist --I didn't have this installed using the nut-- The barrel cools fantastically fast and doesn't copper foul much at all.

Mcmillan A5, stud in the back, 2 up front, KMW loggerhead adjustable cheek added by stockdoc, stock is pillar/devcon bedded to action, tang & barrel floated.

SSS competition trigger and recoil lug, I believe the trigger is at about 1 1/4, it is fantastic.

Has the factory DBM, it works for me, didn't see the need to replace it.

Sightron SIII 8-32x56 MOA/MOA- great shape, tracks true, returns to zero, is every bit the scope the reputation suggests, great glass, I love the turret feel, a blunted audible kind of thud, crisp. It will be shipped in its original box

This is a package deal and is coming with EIGHT+ CASES of Federal ammunition. It is seconds which means it has a random cosmetic blemish that does not affect performance, I've shot a lot of this over the years, I can attest to this.

It is 7+ cases of the new Federal Gold Medal 142smk load that isn't out yet.
Then a few boxes of the 140 gamekings and a couple of the 120 ballistic tips. I can try and nail down more finite numbers for the ammo.

I will also send all the empty brass. I think it's around 540 once fired cases, this is also a good representation of the round count down the barrel.

I moved, this changes everything for me and so this is leaving me, I just got it done this fall, as it is running right now, it is shooting right on with what a guy would want/expect.

USPS Money Order to the tune of $3500 for all of it shipped.
Also: I still have my original 308 barrel, it was cut to 18" and had a badger FTE put on by GAP, it shot federal gold medal 175's incredibly well and was insanely fun set up like this.
I can send this barrel as well, but beware, it is dirty, I planned on just scraping it, I don't think it is anything a little cleaning can't fix.
The badger FTE is also gone, this is just the barrel blank.

So, rifle, scope, ammo, once fired brass, the 308 barrel, I think that is everything. You don't get the bipod. Pics will follow.
I will use this until it sells, rifle ships in my gun guard hard plastic case, scope in its original box. Rifle gets shipped by me to your FFL, must e-mail/mail me his FFL license. Scope and ammunition will ship straight to you.

I think that's all, again $3500 USPS Money Orders, Continental U.S. only please.

WP_000384.jpg

WP_000385.jpg

WP_000386.jpg

WP_000387.jpg

WP_000391.jpg

WP_000392.jpg

WP_000393.jpg

WP_000396.jpg

WP_000397.jpg

WP_000403.jpg

WP_000383.jpg

Ammo is 7 cases plus 6 boxes for the gold medal 142smk's
4boxes of the 140 gameking
3 boxes of the 120 ballistic tip.

I am newer to this site, that may alarm some of you, however, I am readily available on many other sites if you wish to check my validity. Other forums such as Avery's forums, Refuge, callingducks, mnwaterfowler, predatormasters, snipershide, graybeard, and I have a YouTube channel as well.

I appreciate the look, any questions just ask.
Brett Wagner