• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .257 Wby on Charles Daly mauser action

Wstexhunter

I bought this rifle a little less than a year ago from a gentleman. He furnished me with the load he had worked up as well as pics of targets from the range! He said he had not put 200 rounds down the pipe. I have loaded ammo for it based on his recommendation and it has shot as advertised. I put about 20 rounds down the pipe. It will come with scope, RCBS dies (neck sizer included) & 200 pieces of brass. Selling it because I'm looking at building an F-class gun. A description of the gun is below.

Custom .257Wby on Charles Daly Mauser action
25", 1-10" twist Hart Match barrel
Timney trigger
Leupold VX-III 4.5x14x40 long range scope
Leupold bases and rings
Hogue stock

Work performed by KAMPFELD CUSTOMS:

*Spiral Barrel fluting - KAMPFELD will no longer spiral flute barrels because of a patent issue.

*Barrel threading

*Recessed target crown

*Custom caliber engraving

*Flat black

I'd like to get $1850 shipped for rifle, scope, dies, & brass! Not quite sure how to post more pics, but I would be happy to send more pics to serious inquirers! You can call or text me at 432-238-3937. Thanks and God bless!
Brian

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 12
With me shooting, around 3/4" MOA. If you'll pm your # I can send ya some pics of a couple of targets, from me and from the fellow I bought it from.
Brian 432-238-3937