• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 243AI Rem 700 in A5

eddief

I have a 243AI RH 700 SA (this is one of the older good Rem 700) trued and chambered with a 26" Broughton 10tw 3 groove rem varmint contour.
The truing and chamber work was done by Mickey Coleman (one of the BR gunsmiths known for his chambering and metalwork) Then I sent the barreled action to George at GA and he bedded it in a new A-5 in Desert Camo stock (barrel channel is for the Rem Varmint Contour) it also has the 2 screw adjustable saddle cheekpiece and adj. LOP. Also put a Badger bolt knob and coated in Tan teflon on all metal except firing pin shroud. I put on a black PIERCEision gun works firing pin assembly. Oh ya, it's factory bottom metal. Gun has 40 rounds through it and holds 1/2moa easy and better if you do your part. Fireforming was just as accurate. TIS sling included $1550 shipped to your FFL. Also have dies and brass for extra, will discuss if someone wants them w/ rifle. Bi-Pod not included.
243a.jpg

Eddie Fosnaugh

Eddie ,

I want it ! cant afford /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif it so free bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mighty nice rig for some one wanting to get into this game . Price is great too .

Jim B

I will sell just the barreled action, minus the bottom metal for $850, if you don't want to buy the whole outfit.

The stock will not be sold first. If the barreled action sells, I will then decide if the stock will be sold also.

Eddie

Recent Posts