• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .243 AI

Slaysesh

I have a custom remington 700 that i am sad to say it is for sale. But i don't have an elk rifle and thats the build I'm going to be working on next..

the only thing that has changed is a few more rounds down the tube. it said less then 200 rounds + 86 (rounds from me) now i am at around 280 rounds total rounds down the tube. And i have 50 new fire formed rounds that i loaded with the load data i got from other owner. it comes with the dies and the last brass from the previous owner i still have 7 rounds of the original ammo that the guy sent with the gun (and all the brass that came with it too). Also have a box with 450 bullets of the bergers 105grn

has some wear in the black around the muzzle the finish (on the edge is shinny)mostly from scabbard. and on the corners of the fluting some safe marks. can send pictures from cell phone.

For all the brass, bullets, dies, ammo, and scope and gun.. 2500 is fair with all the is included!!
Great shooting and fun Rifle!!

image.jpg

It is built off of a Rem 700 SA (trued). has a 27" Fluted Kreiger Bbl with a 1:8 twist, Schillen trigger and a gray bull precision stock

Recent Posts