• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom-220-Swift

wildcat

Do-to-losing-my-job-I-am-selling-my-rifles.-The-220-swift-is-the-upper-rifle-in-the-picture.-The-lower-rifle-is-for-sale-too;-there-is-a-seperate-post-for-her.

Here-are-the-specs;
1.-220-Swift
2.-Rem-700-Stainless-Steel-Short-Action-with-Speedy-Gonzalez-Sleeve.-The-action-has-been-trued-and-accurized.
3.-McMillan-A-4-with-Adj-cheeck-piece-and-3-Way-spacer-system.-Stock-has-been-pillar-bedded.
4.-Lilja-27"-1-14-twist-1.250-tapered-to-.930.
5.-Holland-Muzzle-Brake
6.-Jewel-2oz-trigger.
7.-Speedy-base
8.-Kelby-30mm-Rings

Rifle-has-around-250-rounds-through-her.-She-shoots-in-the-.1'-and-.2's-with-40-Ballistic-Tips-at-4300-fps.

Rifle-comes-with.
1.-Hard-case
2.-Dies
3.-500-pieces-of-Brass
4.-around-200-loaded-rounds

Asking-$2500.00

If-interested-please-e-mail-at;
[email protected]
DSC00801.jpg

The-scope-is-not-included. -If-you-want-the-scope-the-total-package-will-be-$3800.00.

Jake

Hey-guys-this-rifle-is-brand-new-and-a-shooter.-Please;-let-your-buddies-know-about-her.

Hey-guys-I've-decided-to-drop-the-price-to-$2200.00.-Rifle-only-the-scope-has-already-been-sold.

This-is-an-awesome-rifle-and-super-accurate.-I-am-being-serious-this-baby-shoots-in-the-.1's-with-poly-tipped-bullets.

Keep-my-e-mail-so-when-you-get-the-cash-you-can-check.-I-am-not-messing-around-this-rifle-is-brand-new-and-she-is-a-shooter.-I-will-not-shoot-this-rifle-anymore-it-is-sitting-at-my-gunsmiths-shop-right-now.

Jake

I-just-complted-all-of-my-projects-when-I-found-out-about-my-job.-My-338-Lupa-Improved-was-just-completed-and-as-you-can-see-she-is-for-sale-too.-I-was-set-for-every-distance-and-was-set-to-go-on-three-Pdog-hunts-this-year.-I-wanted-to-make-500-1000-1500-and-2000-yard-club-this-year.-This-really-sucks