Curtis Custom Introduces the Helix...

Currently in production with about three weeks on completion...

The above post was made by Joel Russo on March 1st...

- Ordered an Axiom in November of 2018. Told "3 weeks to produce it".
Never showed up.
- Told the Helix was coming out so changed action order to the Helix in January 2019. Mr Russo said we would have it in 3 weeks after January shot show.
Never showed up.
- Emailed him in March. Told the same thing, "Its in production and will be about 3 weeks".
- It's now nearing the end of April and still nothing.

At this point who the heck knows if I'll ever see the action. So far "3 weeks" is now up to 6+ months and no CC action of any kind to be seen...

Last edited:
The Helix actions have been shipping every week for the past few weeks. Demand is high, so I'm working my way down the list slowly while simultaneously filling orders and meeting release dates that are under PO.

I was hit with a bunch of new projects as a result of SHOT, so there was a delay in finishing the Helix actions.

I never took any money from you, but put you on my order list.

If you still want the action, give me your name, I'll see where you are on the list.

The Helix actions have been shipping every week for the past few weeks. Demand is high, so I'm working my way down the list slowly while simultaneously filling orders and meeting release dates that are under PO.

I was hit with a bunch of new projects as a result of SHOT, so there was a delay in finishing the Helix actions.

I never took any money from you, but put you on my order list.

If you still want the action, give me your name, I'll see where you are on the list.

My gunsmith ordered and was promised the action so he held my money until delivery of the action. It never showed and he refunded me my money. Ordered the Helix clean back in January before you created this thread or announced it at Shot Show. Which of course was following an Axiom that never got delivered from a previous order in November. So my gunsmith had to be at the top of your list.

And I honestly dont see how "New Projects" take precedence over current projects and promises to customers. Dont worry about my name or where it is on your list. I'm not waiting any longer. You've lost my business. I know of at least two dealers for Curtis actions that gave up on selling your products for the same reasons.

I read the entire thread on the release of the Axiom action in this forum as well. Seems history is repeating itself.

No grudges here tho. I wish you the best of luck with sales. I honestly hope you can start living up to your word in the future for the sake of all consumers who want your product. Or at least give people an honest timeline for delivery. If I would have been told "approximately 6 months" for production from the start, I would have been fine with that.

7D29FA4A-519C-4317-BACD-3E3C8A8E439C.jpeg
Just thought I would update this thread for those that don't know what I've been up to.

My terminus helios build in 338 RUM is all done I'll be picking it up first week of January. We had to make some modifications to run the 4" cfe9 mag box for longer oal, but it worked out. It's a proof 28" 1:9.4, Hawkins bdl, triggertech special, ag composites Feratta thumbhole. Excited about sending some 300gr pills downrange!

Attachments

• received_2296136714010329.jpeg
    received_2296136714010329.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 111
  • received_437954853825607.jpeg
    received_437954853825607.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 113
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.