CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

Re: Curtis action

Definitely interested in products engineered by knowledgeable folks who share the same passion. Looking forward to the final product. All good things take time.

I will only be interested in single shot receivers. I'm sure a few others are as well. While you are perfecting your bottom metal releasing the single shots would be a good way to get some of your investment back.

I'd like to tag in as well. Interested in a group buy as well.

I will only be interested in single shot receivers. I'm sure a few others are as well. While you are perfecting your bottom metal releasing the single shots would be a good way to get some of your investment back.

Yes, it would be a good way to recouperate some of the investment back, but we decided long ago against it. We will bring the actions to market, both single shot and repeater, before the bottom metal is completed...
We take calls regularly from customers wanting to pre-order, and we decided against that as well. There will be a group buy shortly for those that have been patient.

Our mission is to be one of the top custom action manufacturers in the industry. We realize that it will take some time to achieve that goal. We're not focusing on making money overnight.. If we were, we would have come out with an action long ago.
We're patient, methodical, have foresight, and a pile of money to spend on our passion...
We thank you all for your interest and your patience.

any newlightbulb updates on Curtis actions? Always wanted a custom 3 lug rifle actions.
Waiting to see action and bolt pictures. Might be interested in a GROUP BUY.:)

??? this is way worse then waiting for Christmas.:)

We know, we know....
To say that we're working very hard to complete the action, would be an understatement. We understand your pain, and share it as well.
Please continue to be patient, we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
One of the reasons that it has taken so long to develop, is that we are making all the parts of the action. That includes the action body, bolt body, cocking piece, bolt knob, firing pin and spring, and shroud.

Thank you for your reply Joel. I will try to remain patient. :) You know how kids can be.