Current lead time on PTG custom reamers?

I'm sure they work just fine when you get them

I've contemplated a Lee hand press for seating depths at the range.
Its kinda crude but you can actually use a rubber mallet.
Now that I've used Wilson inline seater dies I won't go back.

I'm sure they work just fine when you get them

I've contemplated a Lee hand press for seating depths at the range.

I load all my cartridges with a hand press. I don't own a bench mounted one.

That way I can spend time with family and my reloading šŸ˜

I've briefly looked at the. But don't know anything about them.

I figured a special seater would be a secondary consideration depending on how my Lee '06 die works.

Can you shorten up a 6.5 RPM case? It would be a lot of work but you could make your neck whatever length you'd like...?

Yes. That was my first thought. But the brass is so expensive and I'm not sure but I think only Norma was making them? And Norma is known for not lasting as long as Peterson.

I figured I'll probably try to acquire a few pieces at some point and see if it works. That's a lot of shoulder length to shorten though. It's something like 2.155 to the shoulder and mine will be 1.780ish to the shoulder

I've briefly looked at the. But don't know anything about them.

I figured a special seater would be a secondary consideration depending on how my Lee '06 die works.
Theres nothing to them really, you can get a inline press. They have die blanks and do make seater dies for popular calibers.
I even have on they made for 20VT

I've contemplated it many of times. I figure if I switch over for one cartridge I'll have to do them all that way at the extra time and money I can't justify it...yet

@Tac-O I ordered a PT&G Reamer for a 6.5x47 Lapua with a custom neck and FB, on 12/16/2020, it shipped out on 3/23/2021. It came to me right on the quoted time, and everything in spec. The rifle is stupid accurate as well.

Recent Posts