• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CSR built 7 SAUM Surgeon 591

JARHEAD1371

Custom 7 SAUM built by Jim See at Center Shot Rifles (now he's at Surgeon Rifles)

Surgeon 591 single shot
Brux 1-8.5 twist 26.5" barrel (custom heavy contour), 28.5" with CSR brake
Manners A-2 with saddle cheek piece, from Jim
Timney Trigger, set at 2.5 lbs
Epoxy and pillar bedded
Tan Cerakote
Pelican 1750 case

The rifle is in excellent shape and has exactly 634 rounds down the barrel. Every round fired was documented. It shoots extremely well with the 180 Hybrid, best group of less than 1/2" @ 604 yds. I have shot multiple Sub-MOA hits on targets out to approximately 1400 yds.

The action has some very light marks in the cerakote, as shown in pic. This is from ejecting brass. The rifle was properly broken in, consistently cleaned, and never rapid fired.

The rifle as shown weighs 13.8 lbs, according to my bathroom scale.

I'm asking $2750 shipped in the case to your FFL, including insurance. Feel free and ask if you need more pics, or if you have any questions.

I also have 250 new pieces of Norma brass, if buyer needs them we can work something out.

P3210342_zpsitwnx7pt.jpg

P3210343_zpsvwevm8tu.jpg

P3210344_zpsh0yrlxe0.jpg

P3210345_zpstrticpsw.jpg

P3210347_zpsqsp2awuy.jpg

Ryan I linked this to my CSR face book page, might help get some movement. As good as that rifle has been to you that is a killer price.

Thanks Jim. That was my final price drop, and it was reluctant. If it doesn't sell I'm going to keep it and possibly change the stock for my 13 yr old daughter to shoot. Would you happen to know what threads are cut for the muzzle break? A suppressor is also a possibility.