Crow hunting video (Long range shooting – 105 yards) ! Did crow see the pellet?

Egyptian sniper

From Egypt. Another pest control video, I used my Diana 54 air king .In this video, I wounder : "Did crow see the pellet?"

Watch video, then tell me what do you think?

I think he heard the guns spring....at that distance and the speed of the pellet starting at around 800fps......whats the speed of sound....
I know i missed a few crows in my time due to them being far away and hearing the gun go off before the pellet got there....
Good shot though.....i finally graduated to 28 gauge shotguns....then ran out of crows.....have to let them breed again for more sport shooting.....lol...

I think he heard the guns spring....at that distance and the speed of the pellet starting at around 800fps......whats the speed of sound....
I know i missed a few crows in my time due to them being far away and hearing the gun go off before the pellet got there....
Good shot though.....i finally graduated to 28 gauge shotguns....then ran out of crows.....have to let them breed again for more sport shooting.....lol...
I think so about hearing pellet , I hate crows , they attack fruit trees and damage fruits in Egypt , my county , please do not let them breed. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts