• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Crossbow

Joseph crow

Hello everyone,
Iam looking for a crossbow for my significant other. Looking for something in the 300-400 range. I know that limits our options but that's what I have to work with right now. She had shoulder surgery about a year ago and no longer feels comfortable with her compound bow now. Thankyou in advance.

I've got a Parker Tornado crossbow that I bought new a few years ago that I might consider selling. It is an extremely great shooting crossbow that comes with scope, cocker, and 6 bolts. I have only taken it hunting a couple of times and it is in absolutely mint condition. With the holdover scope you can shoot accurately out to 80 yards. It is 175 lb. draw weight.
Price would be a little more than you have set as I have over $1000 in it but would take $550 for everything. If interested I can text pics.
Thanks,
Brian

I've got a Parker Tornado crossbow that I bought new a few years ago that I might consider selling. It is an extremely great shooting crossbow that comes with scope, cocker, and 6 bolts. I have only taken it hunting a couple of times and it is in absolutely mint condition. With the holdover scope you can shoot accurately out to 80 yards. It is 175 lb. draw weight.
Price would be a little more than you have set as I have over $1000 in it but would take $550 for everything. If interested I can text pics.
Thanks,
Brian
Can you please text pictures to 4173006574 thankyou

Joseph Crow i have been attempting to text you some pics of the crossbow but show that they have not been delivered. Have you received any text messages from me yet?