Cross Canyon Arms Rifles and Rifles Inc Rifles?

pburton

I went to the SCI show today and spoke to several custom rifle builders. I narrowed it down to two different builders that looked like they had a quality product and seem genuinely eager to talk and explain things. But I have never heard of either. First was Cross Canyon Arms and the second was Rifles Inc. Anybody have experience with either of these builders and rifles.

Cross Canyon Arms did an excellent 1.5# trigger job on my X-Bolt Varmint Stalker. That has been my only experience with them and I would not hesistate to have them do another.

Thanks for the info. The guy at the show was very knowledgable. The half dozen rifles he had the show were nice. Looked like very good workmanship. And their garuntees were very good. 7/16" or better or they would buy the rifle back. The rifles come in their own wildcat rounds. Tejas. Which they claim is around 300fps faster than standard rounds. But, they also claim that you can shoot standard ammo out of the same rifle. So for instance if you have a 300 Tejas short mag you can also shoot 300 wsm.

I was at the show as well, did you see Bansners Ultimate Rifles, or Gunwerks?
Don't know what exactly you are looking for in a rifle, both of these make great long range rifles.

I looked at Gunwerks. Very nice rifles. But, a little to pricey for me. But then again almost all the rifles I looked at there were out of my price range. To be honest I am not sure what I am looking for.

Sounds like you live around Reno
So do I
If you would like some help I have a pretty extensive experience that I will share with you.
There are a few of us here that have been plying the long rang game for awhile
Pm me if you need any advice I'd be happy to help

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.