Cronograph's ??

Re: FEENIX Forum Patrol

Marshall FEENIX,

Poor poor soul, ever vigilant on Forum Patrol. Such a wealth of information related to this Thread. Your apology to the OP? Empty.

Sleepless without the final say-so? Did so. Did so. Did so. You're three pic-posts deficient. Got three more in your hat of tricks?

More hep please...

PORWATH, by now you must realize that I can get it done under all sorts of conditions and environments with my rig and data.
I do not care what the velocity is, only that the numbers I use produces repeatable predictable drops. YOU get this yet?
Who gives a crap about the stupid numbers?
REPEATABLE, PREDICTABLE and ADAPTABLE to different conditions. I got it..........and without the stupid toy.
Now as this is the most boring redundant pointless debate in the history of the world, I am done..............................................................................................................................................................till next time.

Not suffering huge disappointment:D
Just well aware that this is one of those issues that I will be the lone voice of opposition or at least a member of the minority vote. That was actually my attempt to humorously admit that up front. It's all good.

DID,
Is it still all good?

PORWATH, by now you must realize that I can get it done under all sorts of conditions and environments with my rig and data.
I do not care what the velocity is, only that the numbers I use produces repeatable predictable drops. YOU get this yet?
Who gives a crap about the stupid numbers?
REPEATABLE, PREDICTABLE and ADAPTABLE to different conditions. I got it..........and without the stupid toy.
Now as this is the most boring redundant pointless debate in the history of the world, I am done..............................................................................................................................................................till next time.

L:DL!

There you go ***uming again!

OPs on both thread asked the following ...

... hoping for an honest answer that meets their budget and level of experience for their intended use. Instead, you try wow everybody else with your I am better than you attitude and insist that your way and set up is the only way.

Get off your high chair and help the OPs like everyone else is trying to do.

Marshall,

Within your above post lies the difference between you're Patrolling and control efforts, and my posts. Your posts constitute an effort to constrain and impose control over others posting their thoughts, methods, and opinions. Which is how you've earned user name, Marshall FEENIX. Earlier in this thread you misrepresented the questions, purpose, scope, and intent of the OP, in the effort to justify your imposition of limits/controls on my posts. Methods, experiences, approaches, and statements about chronographs you disapprove of.

Me? I've encouraged you to provide more hep. No effort to control your expression of ideas on the subject of chronographs. You like cheap chronographs. Good for you. I helped reaffirm your expressed preference for low cost chronographs. And D.ID doesn't like chronographs at all. Good for him. My posts never attempted to silence you or D.ID.

I admit I've given you the recognition and credit you deserve for being unable to restrain yourself. First the efforts to contain and control. Failing there, resorting to name calling. Lastly, the nuclear option - Bugs Bunny funnies. What..., no more pics?

Re: FEENIX _ More Forum Patrol

WOW, now you're attacking the sincerity of my apology to the OP ... and you call me empty and having a poor soul. Surprise!!!

No attack. No name calling. No bugs bunny. It's a statement of fact. You did apologize. Then continued, and still continue, to carry on about many things, none of which address the topic - Chronographs.

Re: FEENIX _ More Forum Patrol

No attack. No name calling. No bugs bunny. It's a statement of fact. You did apologize. Then continued, and still continue, to carry on about many things, none of which address the topic - Chronographs.

For somebody that claims to be so knowledgeable you still don't have a clue, it's already been addressed and you keep coming back and making a fool of yourself.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Unless you can beat geargrinder's offer ...

Originally Posted by geargrinder
I live in Dayton and work in Carson. I have a Magnetospeed that you could use.

128766396389323660_zps55cdc2e1.jpg

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.