Crimson Tide Rolls!!!!

Buffalobob

elephant.gif

RollTideswing.gif

Go to this page

ALABAMA FOOTBALL CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL!!

find the image you want and Right click on it. You will see the option of "save image" . Select that and save it to your hard drive and whatever folder you choose.

Go to your picture hosting site on the internet such as Photobucket and just upload it like a regular picture. It will not move in Photobucket but if you post it in a thread such as this one just like you would post a regular picture it will dance for you.

You can practice on thsi thread if you wish.

Go to this page

ALABAMA FOOTBALL CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL!!

find the image you want and Right click on it. You will see the option of "save image" . Select that and save it to your hard drive and whatever folder you choose.

Go to your picture hosting site on the internet such as Photobucket and just upload it like a regular picture. It will not move in Photobucket but if you post it in a thread such as this one just like you would post a regular picture it will dance for you.

You can practice on thsi thread if you wish.
Thanks, I'll try it in a minute.
Bigbuck

It want let me do it when I try to it says the option has been changed .

Thanks anyways it was a very good site:)

Bigbuck

Roll Tide, and keep rolling next year!

Buffalo Bob, What connection do you have with the Tide way up there on the Potomac? Mine is my wife had Bear Bryant as a baby sitter. When she was young she hung out in his office and he would carry her to the soda shop on campus while her dad tried to tudor guys like Joe Namath, Lee Roy Jordan, etc in math. Some stories they can tell about the old days. All three of us attended alabama.

A couple years ago I was invited to Tommy Tubervilles New Years Eve party when he was the Auburn coach. My cell phone caused quite a stir when I got a call with the Alabama fight song ringtone on it. My wife said I was lucky to be alive today because instead of wondering with the others what that was and quickly escaping to silence it, I was stupid enough to answer it. When we are together we don't know whose phone is ringing because both have that ringtone. Her Dads also.

Last edited:
I went to U of A 1966-9 for my BS and again in 1772-4 for MS

My three brothers have multiple degrees from there. All four of us went through ROTC and came out 2nd Lts- 3 in the infantry. Two brothers and wife have MDs from UofA med school. Wife did her undergraduate and graduate work at Auburn.

I grew up on a farm about 5 miles from the little town of Altoona, Alabama.

All of my brothers still live in Alabama.

Thanks for posting your info. My father in law has a bachelors and masters from Alabama and I got my first masters from Alabama. My wife was there in sports medicine. Good to hear from another Alum.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.