• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Crescent Custom 338 lapua

backyardsniper

I recently purchased this rifle and have changed my mind on what I want. It is an absolutely beautiful crescent customs 338 lapua built on a sako m995 action. The gun is unfired except for test fire at the smith when built.
Sako m995 action with U.S. Optics 20moa rail and trg bolt handle
McMillan A3 with Terry Cross cheek piece and 6 flush cups
Factory trigger tuned by Moon. It is nice
Uses McMillan bottom metal that was designed for the m995 which accepts TRG42 mags. They are modified to lock in the front instead of the rear. Comes with 2 mags. Bartlein 28" mtu 1/9.3 twist with FTE brake. She weighs around 16lb with scope. It is definitely a full size rifle, which equals pleasant to shoot in this caliber.
Rifle would cost roughly $4500 to build one just like it according to the smith who built it. If you are looking for a long range target/static hunting position rifle you wont beat this deal. I have 500 berger 250 gr otm that could be purchased with the rifle and around 80 berger elite hunter in 300gr and another 150 or so in 250.
s1251.photobucket.com

$3250 rifle only
$3500 rifle and 500 250gr berger otm
[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com
Interested in trades. Looking for hunting weight rifles. Maybe weatherby mark v but mainly want cash. Looking to try one of Len's long range rigs

Last edited:
Up top. I shot it. Shoots unbelievably well. Sub half moa with 98.5 gr h1000 and berger 250 otm. She is just bigger and heavier than what I can use where I hunt and I dont have access to a long enough target range to really justify it. 35rds down the tube. This thing needs to belong to somebody who can really stretch her out and enjoy what this thing is capable of