Creeping up on my 18th year.

MagMan

I realized today that I'm creeping up on my 18th year here on LHR. I have a lot of great memories from early on. There were spats then and there are more now. There were periods of time that I took off ie (marriage, children, divorce, back together another child, and a final split) but this has always been a good place for some levity. I've learned most of what I know About LRH from this site and as much as the equipment evolves I still follow.

I hope you all appreciate this site as much as I do. Quick shout out to Rick Horst and Goodgroooper for making the early days fun.

Learn as much as you can and have fun.

I sure miss some of the guys that used to post here, it's fun to go back and read old posts. There is is still a lot to learn from those guys. I guess everything changes, sometimes for the better, sometimes....not so much.

HEY GUYS, gOOD MORMIMG. sORRY TO HIJACK THIS THREAD . just had knee rpladced tuesdsay eveing and cant sleep ,darn percocet has me loopy but nerve ending and damaged quads are rockinmg out. Didnt want to wake the bride so thought maybe someone was up I'D say hello and best wishes and a blessed, safe Christmas and new year
to all of you. A shout ut to all. Got to keep moving and working the injuies out, Remember reading you a lot Feenix, ands some of nmbarta and magmam .Regards to s few other Like JEcusto. muddy dog, 338dude, Ky dpty. n Len, Think i had better get off. my lines are gettimg crooket Tommytrees God bless the USA-- I'm 79 in April an d will me lookin for agood bear humt bow or gun
nu
ut

I have really enjoyed this great website for 10 years. I would like to thank first, Len Backus for creating it. And then to the members who have contributed to the forums with their knowledge, experience and the willingness to help others when asked. Thanks again, Todd

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts