Craigslist: You Can Advertise Hookers but Not Guns?

Hey...FBI...CIA....and how many more lettered government entities use them for relaxation....you know...
long stressful days....a little fun at end of long days....
Whose to blame someone for blowing a few loads..........

Why would Craigslist allow ads for prostitutes but not guns? Seems a little hypocritical to me, guns are legal and whores are not. ***?
We posted a Hornady Case Prep Center on Craigs list and within one hour had it flagged by some Liberal nut as a "Gun" Component. There are liberals that just troll Craigs list looking for anything related to firearms and then Flag it to be take down. Can't even Post reloading equipment.
Even had a Scope that was flagged.

Why would Craigslist allow ads for prostitutes but not guns? Seems a little hypocritical to me, guns are legal and whores are not. ***?
I've never owned a business but certainly they would be looking at what possible financial liability they would face if bad actor purchased gun on CL and did bad things. Probably similar calculation being made by UPS. Now for the other thing, I guess if someone gets STD they could sue CL but for how much?

Or maybe CL could sue the victims…https://www.foxnews.com/video/5810699696001

If I recall correctly, about 8 or 9 years ago CL got sued by the family of someone who got murdered by a gun purchased illegally on their site.

We posted a Hornady Case Prep Center on Craigs list and within one hour had it flagged by some Liberal nut as a "Gun" Component. There are liberals that just troll Craigs list looking for anything related to firearms and then Flag it to be take down. Can't even Post reloading equipment.
Even had a Scope that was flagged.
I wonder what would happen if some group of people were to just FLOOD it with those type of items for sale. Maybe even some goofy items like a 155 mm cannon from a US destroyer, name unknown. Class 3 and Pictutre I. D. required , $XXXXX.00