Craigslist for guns

We saw the incoming traffic from this thread and wanted to make ourselves available for questions and suggestions.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I may not get a chance to revisit this thread, so feel free to hit me directly on my email: [email protected]

At least theres not a "personal" section. :)

Don't worry, we have no plans for a personals area, haha.

It is funny that craigslist was and is well known for facilitating prostitution, but their terms ban guns....

At least you don't have to sort through a bunch of crap to find the guns on armslist.com, they're the focus of the site.

Thanks again for the kind words. Tell your friends!

About time.:) great site. I've got some firearms I want to sell...this could be the ticket.

geargrinder, upillar-I see they allow selling of firearms...sweat. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words. We are currently running a promo contest and giving away some Woolrich Elite Lightweight Operator pants.

The winners will receive these Woolrich pants.
woolrichelitepant.gif

Learn more about the contest here:
ARMSLIST - Promote

Great another site to spend money at . Already seen a few toys for sale locally to look at. Thanks for the heads up on this site.
robster:cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.