Coyotes, bobcats and decoy pictures.

derbyacresbob

IMG_2632-Copy.jpg

IMG_0180-Copy.jpg

IMG_3858-Copy.jpg

IMG_2588-Copy.jpg

IMG_2580copy.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

These are some of the predator hunting pictures I have taken the last three seasons. I hope you enjoy looking at them.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. great pics, looks like they're interested in the decoys. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.

What call were you using in those pictures? It sure seemd like it was working.

I'm doing some calling in 2 weeks and need all the help I can get.

You had a bird decoy out too - what was that?

What call were you using in those pictures? It sure seemd like it was working.

I'm doing some calling in 2 weeks and need all the help I can get.

You had a bird decoy out too - what was that?

The caller is a Foxpro FX5 with a Foxpro external SP-55 speaker. In the coyote pictures the bird decoy is a Whirling Woodpecker. In the bobcat picture the bird decoy is a Mojo Woodpecker.

Coyboy, here are a few more pictures, taken this past season.

IMG_6313-Copy-1.jpg

In the above picture you can see some smoke next to the shotgun shooter and the shotgun. To the right of the shotgun shooter about 2 to 3 feet, there is green Remington HD hull in the air. The shot has not reached the coyote yet.
IMG_6314-Copy.jpg

In the above picture you can see the recoil on the shotgun shooter and you can also see the shot did make it to the coyote.
IMG_7042-Copy.jpg

IMG_7051-Copy.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

coyotecrop.jpg

Thanks for the pics , some of the best I've ever seen I really like the bobcat pics . I've never had the itch to buy a caller and coyote hunt like you have done but after your pics I think I would like it just as much as deer hunt'n .

Thanks and great Job!

Bigbuck

bigbuck, I hunt deer also and really enjoy it. The best thing about calling predators is I can do it for 5 months of the year and be successful at it. I can legally call coyotes year round but October through February is enough for me.

These are without exception, the best photos I have ever seen of predator hunting.
I really appreciate the help, and will hopefully have some awesome photos of my own to post in 3 weeks when I get back from my trip to PA.

I am hoping for some really hot action, and intend to work hard at it.
Thanks again,
Mike

Great pics. Looks like you got everything down pat. Calling, shooting, picture taking...the whole nine yards. Cool.

Those pictures are awesome! Makes me only want to go coyote hunting even more!! And I'm definitely taking my camera along too! lightbulb

Great pictures.
I have been wanting to take my homemade caller out and try calling, but I just started working.
I am definately going to have to plan a calling weekend in the near future.
Tarey

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.