coyote scope

I know about Bass Pro and their service, but they carry this Bushnell that I have and will match the price. Take a look through it before you spend any money. I love mine, but I do not do those 3 gun competitions. It is a great scope. This is the best price I have found.

BUSHNELL 4.5-18X40 BDC RETICLE TARGET AR-SCOPE | Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore

joseph

PS: You can easily zero your turrets after you sight it in and the clicks are very good and repeatable.

Attachments

• M4 complete3 .jpg
    M4 complete3 .jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 79
I had a Leupold 3-9x40mm on my Colt LE6920 M4 and changed it for a Bushnell AR/223 scope with a 4.5-18x40mm zoom. It is a great scope and just as clear or clearer then my Vortex 6-24x50mm PST FFP MOA scope. I can't tell the difference between 3 power and 4.5 power, but at 18 power it is no contest when you want enough power to see your bullet holes in your target at 100 yds. This is the best price I have found.

BUSHNELL 4.5-18X40 BDC RETICLE TARGET AR-SCOPE | Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore

Joseph

PS: After I get my drop chart made I'll order these stick on custom turrets:

Custom Turret Systems | Affordable Custom Turret Labels

Whoa...Those turret tapes are sweet! Going there now. Thanks..

Agree with Jim, I got a Nikon BDC 600 P223 on an AR and like. But really like the SWFA SS10x I got on my Rem 700 220Swift.
Thinking of another SWFA SS16x for the Rem 700 243 Win. SWFA scopes for $300 is closest to glass one can get for the lowest cost.
Just a rookie myself in this longrange shooting fun.
Be safe,
Paul (25 yr Ret. AF MSgt )

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.