Coyote Hide

[ QUOTE ]
What is the Price of an Coyote hide Sale for these days .

[/ QUOTE ]
well i live in southern missouri which is not to far from you and unless they are alot differant than here you cant hardly get a furbuyer to take them. they may buy 1 out of ten if they have any rub on them furbuyers are not interested at all they wont even take them if i give them away but i have sold a few for 8-10$

Best place to sell them is to a taxidermist if they are looking for one but then again they dont want any rubs on their back

[ QUOTE ]
an what is an Bobcat to

[/ QUOTE ] i sold around 10-12 last year a big one is around 35-40$ with alot of spots maybe 60-70 just depends i got 100$ out of one 2 years ago but wieghed like 33# a medium sized one was around 15-20$

hope this helps

[ QUOTE ]
Brian where in Missouri do you live.

[/ QUOTE ] houston,mo and you?

[ QUOTE ]
get better money if you catch them in a cage trap, people pay around 100.00 for running dog pens.

[/ QUOTE ]
hope you have better luck than me catching them in box traps ,snaring is the only way to go and i dont know for sure if the dog pin thing is legal but hell niether were snares until a couple years ago but i cant get much more than 50$ for them if they are legal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.