Coyote down

Itsadryheat

Coyotes have been in the wash behind my house, yipping and yapping at my dogs trying to get them to come out.. I walked outside at night with my flashlight and seen at least 7 sets of eyes peering down at me...
I figured I better thin the herd a bit so I Sat in the wash and waited to them to cross the wash in the morning after their morning hunt... 62Gr 5.56 made quick work out of him.

Attachments

• C8A657B2-A6DE-458B-8BAE-CEDC96D330F4.jpeg
    C8A657B2-A6DE-458B-8BAE-CEDC96D330F4.jpeg
    734.6 KB · Views: 156
Coyotes have been in the wash behind my house, yipping and yapping at my dogs trying to get them to come out.. I walked outside at night with my flashlight and seen at least 7 sets of eyes peering down at me...
I figured I better thin the herd a bit so I Sat in the wash and waited to them to cross the wash in the morning after their morning hunt... 62Gr 5.56 made quick work out of him.
I guess so,nice shooting.

I have had coyotes trying to lure my dog out back of my house too. Is that a thing. They had someone's coon dog cornered in the fence and I had to shot one coyote just so he could escape.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts