Coyote Caliber?

I have noticed that it is true dead is dead it's just a matter of how messy you want to make it .

Gentlemen,

With woodchucks coming out, I plan to use them as coyote bait. I'll be shooting at 50 yards, at night with a red light. My rifle choices are:

AR-223, 18" Wydle SS sporter barrel, shooting a 52g Berger FB Varmint.
CZ 527 in 223, 22" regular barrel, shooting a 52g Berger FB Varmint.
Remington 700 in 243AI, 26" semi-heavy barrel, shooting a 80g Berger FB Varmint. (Soon to be a 62g Barnes V. Grenade.)
CZ 527 in 6.5 Grendel, 26" Varmint barrel, shooting a 90g Speer TNT/95g Vmax.

My first choice is the AR...my question: does the 223 have enough killing power for coyotes?
I really like the .204 with a nosler varmint tip ! Good at over 3000fps and will kill a coyote dead at long range

Gentlemen,

With woodchucks coming out, I plan to use them as coyote bait. I'll be shooting at 50 yards, at night with a red light. My rifle choices are:

AR-223, 18" Wydle SS sporter barrel, shooting a 52g Berger FB Varmint.
CZ 527 in 223, 22" regular barrel, shooting a 52g Berger FB Varmint.
Remington 700 in 243AI, 26" semi-heavy barrel, shooting a 80g Berger FB Varmint. (Soon to be a 62g Barnes V. Grenade.)
CZ 527 in 6.5 Grendel, 26" Varmint barrel, shooting a 90g Speer TNT/95g Vmax.

My first choice is the AR...my question: does the 223 have enough killing power for coyotes?
Update...sifting through all you guys' responses, I have temporarily dropped the AR. Mainly because it's sighted in with a 52g Berger bullet. Once I get a heavier bullet developed (currently don't have any heavy bullets), I'll redlight it up and give it a go.

I'm not lugging my 13# Remington 243AI 26" heavy barreled rifle around in the dark.

So I redlighted my 6.5 Grendel, resighted it in @ 50 yards (was 1/4" @ 100 yards), staked a woodchuck/roadkilled coon, lightly covered both with some Coyote Joy Juice (to bring in their noses) at about 40 yards from my blind. I Trail Cammed the bait to see if/when they come in. (First night after setup, a skunk & a coon came in, no coyotes.)

I'll update as things progress.

Thanks to all for the insight!

223 should work just fine.

50 yard bait pile at night using a lights, I would use whatever has the least powered optic because I'd bet they'll start running when the light starts burning more than likely. AR will offer the faster follow up.