Cow or spike elk hunt

wbaxl

Does anybody know of a good outfitter that is reasonably priced for. Cow or spike elk hunt. I want to take my girlfriend on a elk hunt, but I want to find out if she likes the style of hunting before I commit to taking her on larger hunts. If anybody has some recommendations let me know. Thanks.

Wish I could give you some advice! I wanted to do the same thing with my wife this year, but with Covid still hanging around, it really has messed up our hunting season. Unfortunately for us, this isn't the year or situation I want to take her out west to try to enjoy her first elk hunt behind the rifle. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a quality hunt.

Look on craigslist right now Colorado Western slope, there are several landowners listing hunts. A late-season out of a cabin would be perfect I think.

Black mountain outfitter, has great cow elk hunts. Food is great and their two person cabins are nice. They hunt outside of pie town NewMecico

Keith Williams may have some cow tags for New Mexico. I have made at least a half dozen hunts with him and he is an exceptional outfitter and very reasonable.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.