Cow elk caliber

Actually you need a BB cerecoate creed with a 16" fluted barrel so you suppressor can "accelerate" your bullets for better balistics.

Also lately I've heard that sniper gray ceracoat may give you .3 moa more better accuacy over BB cerecoate!

I cannot believe no one has offered the most logical answer to this dilemma.

Doesn't anybody remember "Eeny Meeny Miny Moe?". I mean.... that's how i'd choose between the two offerings. 😁 YMMV.

t

I've killed a number of cow elk with my 25-06 and 120 Partition so I'm sure the 270 with 130s will work great. The beauty of the 270 is the flat trajectory and minimal holdover at 400 yds. I've killed a number of bull elk with a 270 win. as well but I used 150 grain Speer Deep Curl bullets. Deadly combination. Both your choices are good ones! Nothin wrong with a 308 for cow or bull elk. I wouldn't go as far to say any 30 cal is better than a 27. Definitely would choose a 270 win over a 30-30, 30 carbine, 300 savage and sub 20 inch barrel 308's. Have fun! You got a winner either way.

I cannot believe no one has offered the most logical answer to this dilemma.

Doesn't anybody remember "Eeny Meeny Miny Moe?". I mean.... that's how i'd choose between the two offerings. 😁 YMMV.

t
This is really truly the only solution if don't have the money for a new creedmoor 😉

Recent Posts