Covid got me, elk hunt on hold...

Bob Wright

So me, the wife and my daughters family got the covid curse. For me and the wife it was a break thru case as we both had the Pfizer shots last February. I would say we're a mild case, although not what I'd call easy.
That put my friends elk hunt on hold. He's a doctor and eye surgeon, still in practice. He needs our help and we're on hold for this early half of the hunt.
I have had a bad week but getting better but it is a 10 day curse to get "clean" so I can get back up there for him.
If any of you have been hit with this, I wish you the best and hopefully you're getting out this season on time and enjoying your time afield.

So me, the wife and my daughters family got the covid curse. For me and the wife it was a break thru case as we both had the Pfizer shots last February. I would say we're a mild case, although not what I'd call easy.
That put my friends elk hunt on hold. He's a doctor and eye surgeon, still in practice. He needs our help and we're on hold for this early half of the hunt.
I have had a bad week but getting better but it is a 10 day curse to get "clean" so I can get back up there for him.
If any of you have been hit with this, I wish you the best and hopefully you're getting out this season on time and enjoying your time afield.
Get well, Brother! I got hit back in Nov of 2020. I had a double lung covid pneumonia, and I was out of work for nearly three months.

Hope you get better soon Bob. God bless

I was possibly hit with this before any reliable testing or vaccines. I still don't have the lung capacity I once had. So like mentioned before you and your wife please take care of yourselves. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Dang Bob, I'm just a few miles from you. We had the booster two weeks ago. If you need anything just PM me. I had to PointGuard my deer tag this October due to a blown shoulder. Hope you and the family recover very soon.
Started getting sick last Sunday and my booster was already scheduled for following Tuesday.
Guess I don't need that now. 5 members of our family got it