Couple shooters this year.

Yep...nice deer, guys! Never see 'em like that in my neck of the woods. Same problem here in Kentucky (at least the part I occupy) that The Oregonian mentioned. Most never even get close to their potential.....

Both of them look like they have bad genentics.....they are not very symmetrical.....Tell you what, my tags available for the one you don't get, and I'll help you can clean up the gene pool in your area. :D :rolleyes:
Nice bucks! I hope you can pull one down this year.

Both of them look like they have bad genentics.....they are not very symmetrical.....Tell you what, my tags available for the one you don't get, and I'll help you can clean up the gene pool in your area. :D :rolleyes:
Nice bucks! I hope you can pull one down this year.

We shall see ;)

Awesome deer! I'll guess 21" wide also but I'm thinking it's a 160" deer. I love trail cam pictures, it makes it feel like hunting season is getting closer.

Awesome deer! I'll guess 21" wide also but I'm thinking it's a 160" deer. I love trail cam pictures, it makes it feel like hunting season is

Not too much of a trophy hunter, but I will sure try and wait for one of these. If an 80" runs from me my predator drive kicks in, and I have no control over my trigger finger. ;)

Here is one from the outfitter last year. Went 200+ by their estimates. Never got shot but was on the different property that I won't be hunting anyway.

Pic was on early July so he had plenty of time to fill out.

Attachments

• C4B8C9D6-C3CA-490E-8C2B-1DBD291A787A.jpeg
    C4B8C9D6-C3CA-490E-8C2B-1DBD291A787A.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 230
Not too much of a trophy hunter, but I will sure try and wait for one of these. If an 80" runs from me my predator drive kicks in, and I have no control over my trigger finger. ;)

Yup.....thats why I don't want to draw a East side elk tag.......I know the first 240"-250" bull that came in would hit the mat and I'd waste all my draw points! Its always been bout making meat in our house, and that instinct is really hard to over come!

In Washington, we have to buy a multi season tag to hunt with multiple weapons. The advantage is you can hunt more seasons. I will do my best to get an arrow or bullet into one of these guys.

Good looking deer. I have hunted white tails around elk/Newport and mulies in the scab rock with my grandpa. We rattled one when I was 16, nothing like those guys but it was a pretty special hunt. Love hunting eastern Washington.

I'll guess 21" spread, 170" class deer.
He doesn't have enough height or number of tines to score that high. In velvet it's hard to judge thickness but by his neck and body size I would judge him around 4-5 years old. He'll probably go 150

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.