Couple of things I forgot to mention about the buster

breezybullet

The briese buster is a match grade controlled disintegrator and is made in .224 .243 and .308 calibers and yes it is a long range hard hittin mother you shoot a coyote with one of these bad boys he ain't runnin away. It was designed to be used as a hostage rescue bullet for the FBI and it was used by domestic and foreign police because it enters and it does not exit.

How would these bullets work in sub sonic 308. Win. loads? Will they expand at 1050 fps? What weights do they come in in 30 cal? They might be a good alternative to the Outlaw State bullets I'm using now. The .224s might be a good bullet in the SS 5.56 loads also.

The .308 and the .224 will not expand at velocities of 1050 fps. The only busters that will expand at that velocity are the handgun bullets because they are built with prescored jackets. But now that you did bring up the topic of subsonic ammunition I'm glad to see your interested in it I would like to keep in touch with you because I am going to start experimenting in subsonic ammo. And I could sure use somebody who knows what their talking about when it comes to subsonic ammo because I'm new to it.

Ok and my question to you is what the hell are you doing in a long range shooting forum searching for subsonic ammunition.....?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.