• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Couple of guns for sale

banded

I am listing these for a friend of mine. He is trying to sale the following items. Pics upon request. The guns are located in Jackson, Ms. I am willing to ship these to your FFL at your expense.

1. Remington 700 7mag. The gun and rings are dipped in Mothwing camo. The gun has a Weaver Grand Slam 3.5x10x50 with leupold rings and bases. The gun has been shot roughly 75 times. The scope has a scuff mark on the top of the scope close to the objective end. Camo looks good. $575.00 plus shipping OBO.

2. CVA Optima Pro 50 Cal muzzle loader. Synthetic with Stanless barrel. The gun has a Simmons 3x10x44 on it I believe. The gun has only been shot 10 times. The gun is in like new condition. $200 plus shipping.

3. Kodiak 50 cal muzzle loader. Stainless Steel Barrel with laminate stock. The gun is brand new and never been shot. It has Weaver rings and bases on the gun. $200 plus shipping to your ffl.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks