• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Couple of Bolt Guns FS or FT

springer222

I have been buying more than selling lately so I'm going to offer up a few that seem to be taking up space. Not opposed to trades, but it will have to be something that I "need" (long range optics - NF, Leupy's, Sightron SIII, Unertls, etc). All prices listed are TYD assuming your shipping address in the ConUS. Payment will be postal MO or GunPal if you perfer and want to pay the fees - 3% I believe. Firearms will be FFL to FFL only – no exceptions. I will do my best to describe the condition of each item.

ForSale3-21-10005.jpg

ForSale3-21-10006.jpg

Remington 600 – custom barrel 6x47 (222 Rem Mag opened to 6mm) w/Weaver base. Not sure the barrel maker; it's ~21" long and tapers to ~5/8" to 11/16" at the muzzle. Comes w/dies and 60 rds of Remington sized brass (222 RM brass); condition G; normal handling marks for a gun if its age – $490 SCOPE & RINGS NOT INCLUDED

ForSale3-21-10008.jpg

ForSale3-21-10007.jpg

Howa 1500 – 204 Ruger SS varmint contour (~23" long, about 13/16" at the muzzle) – purchased as a barreled action, stock is a Boyds thumbhole stock that has been glass bedded and had the barrel channel opened (barrel floated). This gun has been shot less than 20 rds; shot enough to get the scope on and never shot again – purchased an XR100 and haven't played with this gun again; this one should be a shooter; condition VG-LN – $525 SCOPE & RINGS NOT INCLUDED

Last edited:
Interested in Vortex Optics? 6.5-20X50 Viper with Wide plex new in box! Great for long range. I have a kenton turret on my .308 sillohuette. and my 300 RUM long range rifle. Let eme know if your interested in the scope! looking to trade for the 600

How does the 6x47 shoot? Is that rechambered factory barrel or custom barrel /

Muledeer -
The barrel is custom, but from whom, I do not know - no markings, etc. As far as shooting, I have shot exactly 60 rds thru the rifle (not sure how many prior to me), using 70 gr Nosler BT & Sierra HPBT; these were to fire-form brass. Once on paper, I was shooting between 1"-1.25"-5 shot groups. I would assume w/some load development, the rifle would be a shooter, but I haven't done enough to know. Rifle has a crisp 1.5# trigger. It is a sweet little rifle, just not what I need to make little bitty groups @ long range (I am putting together a 6.5x47 Lapua).

Verminator -
I am specific in what I want and the Vortex is not on that list. I am not opposed "making up the difference" if the right optics come along. But I will not settle for something that I am not interested in...